All entries for the 2018 ASTRA’s must be submitted electronically. NEW THIS YEAR — hard copies of all print entries with a finished size of 9 in. x 12 in. or smaller must also be submitted and postmarked by the submission deadline.
- Please upload DESIGN work submissions in a digital (PDF or JPG) format during checkout. Hard copies of all print entries with a finished size of 9 in. x 12 in. or smaller must also be submitted to the address provided on the order confirmation screen.
- For AUDIO and VIDEO entries, please provide a website or URL where your specific work can be readily accessed and screened.
- For WEBSITE and APP entries, please provide a unique link / URL for each entry. Sites or apps may be live or created specifically for judging.
- All entries must have been conceived and created within the New Jersey area or for New Jersey area companies. Entries must have appeared, aired, or were published for the first time between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
- All entries submitted in the competition, with the exceptions of Public Service advertising, industry (advertising) Self-Promotion and Dashed Dreams, must have been created and disseminated in the normal course of business, whereby the advertiser has paid for the media placement.
- Entries which meet the criteria of public service or industry self-promotion can only be entered in these categories. See category descriptions for further details.
- Entries will not be returned.
Early Entry: Friday, March 16, 2018
Late Entry: Friday, March 30, 2018
ENTRY FEES (Before March 17, 2018)
NJCAMA Members – $75 per entry
Non-members – $95 per entry
Students – $40 per entry
ENTRY FEES (After March 16, 2018)
NJCAMA Members – $90 per entry
Non-members – $110 per entry
Students – $50 per entry
SPECIAL MEMBER DISCOUNT
Members who enter 6 or more entries get an additional 20 percent discount off their entire order. Use promo code MEMBER20 at checkout. Join today!
ALL ENTRIES MUST
1. Meet all eligibility requirements
2. Be submitted in the correct category
3. Conform to defined submission requirements
4. Conform to all applicable copyright laws
5. Include payment in full
Entries not meeting these requirements will be disqualified from the competition.
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR PR AND STUDENT CATEGORIES
- Public Relations Category Instructions: Each entry must include a maximum two-page summary describing the research and background, objectives, strategies and execution, and evaluation of the program. Each entry must also be accompanied by sufficient back-up material to evaluate the results of the program.
- Student Category Instructions: Be sure to use the file upload feature at checkout to send us a copy of your valid student ID.
Gold, Silver, and Bronze ASTRA Awards may be awarded in each category of competition at the discretion of the judges. All decisions of the judges are final.essay writer